I am off to man the Liv SXinney booth at Draper Days today! I am really excited! It's going to be a hot day today, so I'm sure everybody will want to have some of my delicious SXinney Water!
I have to say that I now have a very strong testimonial for the product BLoX. As you know, I quit taking my Cymbalta a couple of weeks ago. I didn't wean myself off, I just quit cold turkey. A few days after I quit taking it, I started experiencing what I will call brain surges. Yep, felt like electrical shocks going through my brain. They made me feel really dizzy and just very weird. I hadn't done any research on stopping Cymbalta, so at that time, I didn't know what was causing my brain surges. Well, last Friday evening, I started feeling very fatigued and just overall down. Saturday and Sunday were the same, just no energy and just overall not feeling good. Then Monday morning I woke up and felt like I had been hit by a truck! Ohh, that was not a good thing. Plus, it was sooo very different than what I had been experiencing being on the Liv SXinney. I had had so much energy and feeling like I was on top of the world! So I started researching on the internet about getting off of Cymbalta. These crazy brain surges that I was having and just the overall feeling of not being well was from the withdrawal of Cymbalta! So I called my doc and couldn't get ahold of her. I spoke with Joline Wondergem and she said start taking the BLoX. So I did. I took two that morning and by that evening my brain surges were going away. I started taking two in the a.m. and two in the p.m. By Tuesday, ALL of the brain surges were gone! I haven't had one since Monday afternoon! I can't tell you how great that feels! And my energy is back and out of this world and I am feeling on top of my game again! Can you believe it?!!! I love this product! It is so amazing!
So, I'm off to get my day going and get ready for Draper Days!
See you there!
Have fun!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Lovin' the BLoX!
Posted by Robin at 5:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment